17 Oct 2011

Clean And Clear Deep Action Cleanser Review

 Clean and clear is one of the trusted brand for its face wash,especially for the people with oil & acne prone skin.I have a oily skin, after seeing its label  "oil free long lasting" I thought must give a way. So bought and used it. When I review it,the tube has completed. I used it fully. I think its time to review.
How its Packed?
 Its like a tube with a cap on the top. Can squeeze the tube to get the cream on the hand. Its travel friendly.
Consistency:-
 Its like a cream and a liquid solution.Its just a fairness cream. It does not lathers and u cant expect the foams.
Its just cream cleanser. 
Price:-45 (i think.. since it had been hardly two month)
 Sorry for the bad quality image:(
Pros:-
1.First thing which I liked is,it removed all my dirt & oilness.
2.It never made my skin dry.
3.No Breakouts.
4.Cheap
5.After the face wash it makes your skin feel fresh and tingly.
6.Does Not Irritate your skin.
Cons:-  
1. The freshness of the skin remains only for few hours when compared to foam face wash,its just low. 
2.  The skin becomes oily after few hours.
3. It does not make the skin glow.

Rating:-3/5


  







No comments:

Post a Comment