25 Oct 2011

My BlissFul 'X'

 Blissful... Enjoying and loving this week not because of any happy moments or fortune. In spite of every agony and perplex, this 'X' makes me so much happy. I feel my innermost soul is emotionally relaxed and calmed.

I feel the warmth like I totally satisfied with whatever is for and with me and truly loving this world. Its every superb feel, giving me immense pleasure and joy.Its very hard to describe what I feel exactly now. 'X' your are completely responsible for it.I must be grateful to you. But I know will miss you soon.' X' dear you are so cool and I'm freezing physically, but my soul,my heart, my breathe,my touch feels so much warmth. X X X pls don go way... X is
                    
Yes,'X' its the blissful and cool rain. For a week I can see the rain everyday either it pours out heavily or drizzling with cool gorgeous breeze.Sometimes It makes me so cool leaving my teeth shuttering.But still enjoy it. Rain imparts positive feel and fresh soul.I play by shaking the trees with rain tree and I love it.Feel to hug the rain,touch softly, kiss and hug it.Watching the rain drops on rose petals, feel to kiss it, And its true love from heart kiss. Just singing rhymes like a baby.. Yup,'X' made me a baby..
                          Rain rain dont go away,
                            Come again every day.
                         Little Women wants to play;
                            Rain, rain, come everyday. 

Other than drinking coffee besides my window watching the rain is there any  blissful , luxurious, harmony, lovable, gorgeous ,joyest, sexy, fruitful ,heavenly, fresh... whats more?? nothing other than this..Most Earned moments in this world. I am really enjoy doing it. It makes to feel  gorgeous and blissful. Pride In Life.....!
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment